Trend lines in Foreign exchange trading are simple lines showing rate pivot points, or the indicators of when the rate was resisted or supported. Support and resistance are likewise simple things to learn, though they could sound hard, do your research on these 3 items first. Finding out about and understanding trend lines will significantly improve your possibilities on the Foreign exchange market.
The release of the monthly Non-Farm Payroll figures is a highly anticipated moment for Forex traders. This is with good cause as the Non-Farm Payrolls , also known as NFP, has been historically known to produce volatility in the market place ….Forex News: Trading Fridays NFP Release
Being negligent with what you are trading, or being ignorant has triggered many to people to fail. If a stock is currently losing, there is no point in putting more money into it. Good sense tells us that this is a bad idea, but many people seem to not pay attention and do it anyways. See to it you are experienced about your trades, and listen to your gut feelings when purchasing.
Check more on what is forex trading
- Learn more on – inlineforex.com
- Bank forex trading revenues fall by a third – Financial Times
- ForexLive Asia Wrap: A day of USD strength in Asia – ForexLive (blog)
- MooMoo Forex Trading | Milk the most out of FX … – WordPress.com
- 5 Forex Trading Metrics to Your Journal – Trading Systems – Traders …