To be successful in the foreign exchange market it contributes that you understand the hours of high volume for a particular currency pair. Costs move slow after trading hours and they are fairly much faster on trading hours. It is great to understand exactly what time these trades take place to make great money.
The Downside & Upside Of Cheaper Oil (excerpt)Investing.com(5) Cheap oil is good for consumers, but not so good for railroads. (6) Airline stocks have been contaminated. (7) Meet Obama’s Ebola “czarina.” (8) The commodity super-cycle was the bubble this time. (9) Lots of blank bullets. (10) Retail sales don’t …and more »…The Downside & Upside Of Cheaper Oil (excerpt) – Investing.com
Do not take any cash and invest it into a real forex account till you spend some times exercising. Take a couple of months to practice and discover all that you can before trying to leap right into it. This will enhance your possibilities for having success with it.
More to learn on forex lots
- Understanding Forex Trading Basics (Infographic)
- Geopolitics forces Forex Club to set limits on Russian Ruble trading – LeapRate
- Gold: Can we go higher? – ForexLive (blog)
- What are the different Forex lot sizes? – SlideShare
- What is Forex Trading? Can YOU Make Lots Of Money With Forex …