Trend lines in Foreign exchange trading are easy lines indicating price pivot points, or the signs of when the price was resisted or supported. Support and resistance are also easy things to learn, though they might appear hard, do your study on these 3 items first. Finding out about and understanding trend lines will greatly enhance your chances on the Foreign exchange market.
Understand the dual commodity channel index and how it is used by traders and analysts in conjunction with other technical indicators….What are the best technical indicators to complement the Dual Commodity Channel Index (DCCI)?
Being careless with what you are trading, or being oblivious has actually triggered many to individuals to fall short. If a stock is currently losing, there is no point in putting more cash into it. Common sense informs us that this is a bad concept, but so many individuals seem to not pay attention and do it anyways. Ensure you are well-informed about your trades, and listen to your gut feelings when purchasing.
Check more on what is forex trading
- Forex Trading in Singapore Tanks Lower, While CFDs Remain on Track – Forex Magnates
- This Simple “Trick” Made Intraday Forex Trading Profitable …
- What is a Carry Trade & Forex Carry Trading Strategy inlineforex.com
- What Are the Different Types of Orders in Forex Trading? – FxKeys.com
- HSBC fires top forex trading executive – The Guardian