When trading in the Foreign exchange market, you must focus on the areas with the lowest trading activity. Most financiers focus on the more unstable currencies with great deals of trading activity. Prices are more likely to turn in areas of reduced trading activity, however, since supply and need are no longer in balance.
The collapsing oil price has shaken up financial markets and transformed expectations for 2015 as the world starts adjusting to much lower fuel costs….What to watch in 2015: Oil price, a close election and the big bond threat
When you trade currencies in forex, shop based upon trends. Choosing currencies that are leading and bottom pairs could appear more financially rewarding, however it is a a lot more challenging way to trade. Following trends will give you more long-lasting success and therefore, more long-lasting revenue in your forex trading.
More to learn on forex lots
- Understanding Forex Trading Basics (Infographic)
- Script to modify lot size of pending order @ Forex Factory
- Understanding How Spot Trade in Forex Works – ForexTradingGuild
- Basics Of Forex Trading II | eSignal Blog
- Are there any Large Lot Traders here? @ Forex Factory